Rules :-i) Students found copying will be shot on the spot.
Kindly read all questions before attempting.
1. Abdul was sent to jail for murder .He has 7 wives in his house.Abdul distributed money to his wives in such a proportion that the youngestand most recent wife receives maximum and oldest wife gets minimum, andeach wife gets double of her former competitor. Abdul has 1700 Rupaye leftin his house. Abdul's oldest wife needs atleast 25 rupaye per month.
So Find out the time when Abdul will have to break Jail to come out and earn moneyso that his wives do not starve.
2. Karim is a Drug seller. Prices per gram of Marijuana, hasis, haroineand LHD s are 50, 60,70,80 Rupaye respectively. Karim offers a discountof Rupaye 20 for his buyers who buys more than 50 grams of drug. If Rahim,a buyer gets Rupaye 37 discount , find out the grams of LHD he bought.
3. Imran tampers the ball thrice per over. He deforms the ball .02% ofits original shape each time . Find the percentage deformation the balldue to tampering in a one day series against India in which Imran bowled9.3 overs.
4. Mohammed has a Company named Al Allah Kidnapping & Murder Private Limited. He has to threat 10 people per day over Telephone.... 40% of thepeople he threats are cinema stars in Mumbai, 30% are Businessman in Delhi , 20% are Cricket Players in Madras and 10% are shopkeepres in Calcutta .
Find out The No of Cinema stars in Mumbai ,threatened in that particular month.
5. A terrorist group has to provide one Ak 47.one AK 49,one Rocket Launcher, 50 Grenades and one pack of RDX to its Ron roots fortraining. One AK 47 costs 100$; One Ak 49 costs 150 $ ,A Bazuka rocket Launcher costs 250 $, grenade is 3 $ each, a pack of Rdx Bomb attached with remote Control is 500$. The terrorist group admits 2000 new people every year out of which 30% are court-martialed.
Find the amt of Foreign Money Pakistan Govt has to provide each year to run such a group.
6. If stabilty of democratic Govt. in pakistan is given by the following equation X exp3 +X exp2 -16 = i, where the notations have their usualmeaning.
So find out x.
7. Probaliblity of a Pakistani prime minister to be shot is 78 %. Probabilty of a Military general to be shot is 80% . Find the jointprobability of a Prime minister to be shot who is also a Military general....
8) Find out geometrically the area of Paktunistaan using PI Theorem with Osama BIn Ladens Correction (That is taking the value of PI = 786instead of 3.14....), if Pakistaan is taken as a heptagon.
9) A 'GHAURI' missile tries to fly from Drass to Kargil which is not too far from Drass (say 100 miles) and is exactly to the East of Drass.
10)The wind is blowing from the South and the speed of the wind is exactly equal to the speed of the airplane. (The speed of the airplane is measuredwith respect to the air! The pilot decides to steer straight to Kargil all the time during the flight.
Find out that will the airplane ever reach Kargil ?
What if the speed of the wind is k times the speed of the airplane, where k is a positive number (can be greater or less than 1)? Try to sketch the trajectory of the airplane (with respect to the ground, of course)